Drain and Sewer
Water Heater Services in Twin Falls, ID
A water heater isn’t just a convenience for a home. It’s necessity. Your household must have a steady supply of hot water around the year to take care of numerous tasks, from showering to cooking to cleaning. A water heater that you can’t rely on will turn into a major handicap. But as long as you work with experienced water heater professionals, you can rest easy knowing that the hot water will flow any time you need it.
Let Evans Plumbing Inc handle all your water heater services in Twin Falls, ID and throughout the Wood River Valley. We have a long history of seeing to the comfort requirements of homes and businesses in Southern Idaho, and we handle all aspects of water heater service: installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance. Service… it’s the heart of our business!
Different Hot Water Heaters to Consider for Installation
The standard storage tank water heater is the most common type found in homes and businesses. But today you have a wide variety of models to choose from when you’re looking for a water heater installation. Here are a few:
- Gas water heater: The conventional gas water heater uses a storage tank and keeps the water continually hot and ready for use. Most homes will find a gas water heater sufficient for their needs.
- Electric water heater: Of course, not every home has access to a natural gas line. In such cases, an electric water heater is always an option.
- Tankless water heater: This is a type of water heater that is rapidly growing in popularity. Tankless systems heat up water as it passes through a heat exchanger, and it’s an "on demand" system, meaning it heats up water only when there’s demand for it. These systems save energy and never run out of hot water.
- Heat pump water heater: A heat pump water heater is a great option for an electric–powered water heater. Instead of using electrical heating elements within the tank to heat the water, this system has a heat pump that draws heat from the surrounding air and then transfers it into the tank.
- Solar water heater: The best way to save money on heating your water is to let the sun do it! Solar water heaters are also a great way to get started with going solar for your home.
Talk to your installer about what type of water heater is best to meet the needs of your home, whether as the first system for a new house or as a replacement.
We Offer Water Heater Repair and Maintenance in the Twin Falls Area
No water heater can last forever, no matter how sturdily built. But if you keep up with both regular maintenance and remember to call for repairs when the system needs them, you should receive many years of life from your home’s water heater.
In the event that your water heater isn’t functioning properly, call us right away for water heater repair services. Showering without warm water, especially in the winter, is definitely not a pleasant experience. You can depend on our technicians to keep your water heater running. We work on all the different systems that we also install, so just reach out to us the moment that you think you need work on your water heater.
Evans Plumbing Inc is focused on delivering great customer satisfaction on every job that we do. No matter whether you’re looking to have a new tankless water heater put into your home, or your gas water heater needs an annual tune–up, we’ll see you receive the quality work that you deserve. We provide service for Twin Falls and throughout Southern Idaho.